Yandang Mountains in Zhejiang
The Yandang Mountains consist of the North, Middle, and South Yandang mountains, with North Yandang as the best known. The word "Yan" in Yandang means"wild goose" and "dang" refers to a (reed) marsh. The name was derived from the fact that both the North and South Yandang Mountains have ponds on the top that are overgrown with reeds. These have become good habitats for wild geese during autumn. North Yandang Mountain is located within Yueqing County of Wenzhou in the southeastern part of the province. It is known as the "No. 1 famous mountain in the southeast" for its spire peaks, overlapped screen peaks, caves, and dropping waterfalls. In 2005, the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization announced the inclusion of the Yandang Mountains in the "Global Geoparks Network." This geopark features resurgent calderas from the Cretaceous period that record the whole process of volcanic eruption, depression, and resurgence to uplifting.
- Zhejiang Businessmen-Tide Surfers
- Two businessmen and a Chinese pharmacy
- Lu Guanqiu, from blacksmith to multi-mil
- Nan Cunhui, a new-type of Zhejiang busin
- Zhejiang People's Courage to Break New G
- Yiwu a "sea of small commodities"
- Tides and Dykes-a Game between Action an
- TIDAL-WAVES-Surging to all corners of th
- Sea and the Zhejiang People the Ningbo G
- Legend of the Ningbo Tailors
- Ningbo businessmen and national records
- Ningbo Port in Zhejiang