Paint a little monkey
1. Paint a circle with light ink mixed with ochre as the little monkey's head. The stroke follows the red arrow.
2. Add an ear on each side of the head.
3. Paint the eyes with dark ink, dot two nostrils, paint the mouth and nose with light red and colour the edges of the monkey's eyes with light cyanine.
4. Paint the monkey's hands, body, feet and tail with medium brownish ink. The brushwork follows the red arrow.
5. Paint the right hand and right foot with light brownish ink and paint the fingers and toes with dark ink. Then paint the vine green.
- Basic Knowledge of Traditional Chinese P
- Characteristics of the Technique of Trad
- Tools and Materials for Traditional Chin
- Equipment for traditional Chinese painti
- Ink shades
- Holding the brush
- Paint a giant panda
- Paint a chick
- Paint a rooster
- Paint a sleeping cat
- Paint a little monkey
- Paint a little spotted deer