Paint a chick
1. Paint the head of the chick with medium ink shade in one stroke. It is best to dip some dark ink with the brush tip, so that the ink colour will have variations. As you go on painting, the ink should be moist, so as to make the chick furry. The brushwork follows the picture of the lines.
2. Paint the two wings backward from the neck with slightly heavy light you’re your brushwork should also be moist.
3. Then paint two dots with dark ink for the chick's tail.
4. Paint the chest with clear ink from the chick's throat and neck backward along the chest in one stroke.
5. Paint the chick's legs below the belly in one stroke with light ink.
6. Then paint one claw with dark ink.
7. Paint the other claw.
8. Finish the main part of the chick in ink shades, then colour the chick's chest with gamboge mixed with some ochre. Dot the head with dark cinnabar.
- Basic Knowledge of Traditional Chinese P
- Characteristics of the Technique of Trad
- Tools and Materials for Traditional Chin
- Equipment for traditional Chinese painti
- Ink shades
- Holding the brush
- Paint a giant panda
- Paint a chick
- Paint a rooster
- Paint a sleeping cat
- Paint a little monkey
- Paint a little spotted deer