Paint a giant panda
Paint a giant panda( 1)
1. First, paint two large ears of the giant panda. Outline the ears with dark ink. The brushwork follows the direction of the red arrow. When they are half dry, moisten the edges of the ears with some clean water to give them a fiarry texture.
2. Paint a round circle with light ink for the head.
3. Paint the eyes with dark ink. Leave a sparkling light for the eyeballs.
4. Paint four limbs with moisturecontaining medium ink colour. The brushwork follows the red arrow.
5. Dot four toes with dark ink; paint the mouth with cinnabar; outline the mouth with light red. Finally, paint bamboo leaves with mineral green.
Paint a giant panda(2)
1. After outlining the giant panda in motion, paint its various parts with ink, interspersing dark ink with light ink. The brushwork follows the red arrow. The ink should be slightly moist.
2. Outline the body with light ink.
3. Paint the fur of the giant panda with textural strokes, rubbing horizontally with a dry brush to make the touches indistinct.
4. Paint bamboo and bamboo leaves with mineral blue. Then write an inscription. You need not colour the body of the giant panda. Just leave it natural white.
- Basic Knowledge of Traditional Chinese P
- Characteristics of the Technique of Trad
- Tools and Materials for Traditional Chin
- Equipment for traditional Chinese painti
- Ink shades
- Holding the brush
- Paint a giant panda
- Paint a chick
- Paint a rooster
- Paint a sleeping cat
- Paint a little monkey
- Paint a little spotted deer