Equipment for traditional Chinese painting includes
1 The four treasures of the study—brush,ink stick ,paper ,and ink slab—and other things.
2 Brushes: There are three types of brushes for traditional Chinese painting:soft,stiff,and mixed.Beginners should acquire both large and small sizes of each type.If you do not have such brushes,you may substitute ordinary brushes,two of the large,medium and small sizes.
3 Ink: Either an ink stick or prepared ink,duan ink slab and pigments.
4 Pager: Raw (unprocessed)xuan paper for traditional Chinese painting,and felt pad.
5 Colour-mixing box (dish),and brushwashing jar.
- Basic Knowledge of Traditional Chinese P
- Characteristics of the Technique of Trad
- Tools and Materials for Traditional Chin
- Equipment for traditional Chinese painti
- Ink shades
- Holding the brush
- Paint a giant panda
- Paint a chick
- Paint a rooster
- Paint a sleeping cat
- Paint a little monkey
- Paint a little spotted deer